I have another little bonus project to do with leftovers from the recycled yogurt container earrings- make a bracelet!
- Plastic ring from left-over container
- Embroidery Floss
- Beads or buttons
- Spray Paint
- Hole Punch
- Double-sided tape
1. Cut a section of the plastic ring that is about half of the circumference of your wrist. Punch holes on both ends and then spray paint to cover the ends.
2. Lay double-sided tape across the front. Pick two colors of floss and attach one vertically and one horizontally on one end.
3. Hold the horizontal strands (pink) off to the side as you wrap the vertical strand (green) around the plastic. Press floss onto tape. After a bit fold the pink floss down and wrap the green floss over it- alternate until the end.
4. Leave extra pink floss at the end and braid, then finish with a loop. On the other end, thread more pink floss through the holes and tie on a button or a bead. Make sure to measure around wrist and adjust the placement of the button/bead to fit.
5. Wear and enjoy!